We have been working with an amazing group of young Londoners to develop and record a new podcast series called Act On.
The Act On podcast focuses on issues facing young Londoners’ lives, such as inequality, the challenges of social media and the positive impact of participating in live music and cultural activities. The topics and ideas came as a result of our 2019 World Mental Health Day Festival and the young Londoners who made it happen.
The series opens up conversations on breaking down barriers, building resilience and the importance of having a sense of community. The first 6 episodes of the Act On podcast series were recorded in collaboration with Up For Arts and BBC Radio 1’s Katie Thistleton.
Or sign up to the Thrive LDN newsletter and be the first to hear when new podcasts are published.
- Episode 1 – Act On: Inequality
- Episode 2 – Act On: Music
- Episode 3 – Act On: Social Media
- Episode 4 – Act On: Sport
- Episode 5 – Act On: Young Men and Suicide
- Episode 6 – Act On: Culture and Participation
- Episode 7 – Act On: Environment
- Episode 8 – Act On: Identity and Belonging
- Episode 9 – Act On: Loneliness
- Episode 10 – Act On: Nightlife
- Episode 11 – Act On: Hate Crime
Listen to a short preview here or watch a clip below: